Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cheats For Dune Buggy The Game

Preview Piero 2008/2009

The first maximum before the start of the year. A verdict ... you still follow this blog?

- You give me this year, Marisa will say "well you ask questions of one to one million, skipping thirteen, fifteen and the novecentoquarantremiladuecento "
- These comments are absolutely not necessary to Richard , type "h to a hair on his knee," you can remove it but it is also to serve
- This year will be like going to school in bar only you are there five hours and nothing to drink all morning
- ( In trattoria ) There's also the olive oil, oil could write courtesan
- At meetings do not go, especially if I were not representative because it would not make even a
- Look, I do sometimes I kind of those trips that I am the leader of the world and give you five minutes to every person on Earth to give me a good reason not to kill
- ( There is talk of gossip concerning delinquent between horns) but I think you, but you can not kill those guys?

Luck: In America they always leave the machines open also leave open the convertible, and never use the doors.
Piero: Yes indeed all the old die every time

0 comments:

Post a Comment