Saturday, March 12, 2011

Letter Of Interest Alpha Kappa Alpha

Framura By Night Dive with Barbiero Smemorato

to remember that this immersion in the camera I left in the car, because I forgot the batteries for the flash, and even the torch (Think that Vik has given me the lighthouse) really great stuff, but not all silver lining, since I had a little problem with blood from the nose, I could better manage it without a camera in your opinion .... but I have not taken pictures with other machines? yessss I took two or three pictures of the machine Isa
Okay so maybe the Next torch and machine ciaoooo


Flabellines are Flabellines course, and I could not resist I recquisiti the machine to the Isa and fotoclik fotoclik


then continued the dive and Adrian took me for a ride by telling you a photo of Doris and pretended to take pictures and then drops to 2 meters and meet a giant conger eel and a course the pictures are there because the output was already Isa (physiological needs).


I must say that yesterday evening was full of squid eggs that Isa has photographed
(at least that has seen them) and also saw the first Grongo nhoooo INCREDIBOL

And then the turn and a small Alicia Mirabilis


and Finally, a lobster there accopmpagna exit and stuff away we'll go back on Tuesday but this round weather permitting CORAL


PROX TO ALL THE KIDS HELLO AND BARBIEROOOOOOO




0 comments:

Post a Comment