Monday, February 14, 2011

Glory Hole Riverside, Ca

Two for one!









Okay, maybe if you explain it is better ..... The post's title refers to the fact that there are two dips published in a single post, since what I did last time has been online for a short time, we saw it just me that I had done and Adriano, then disappeared.
So this is the summary of a couple of dips in Calafuria.

begin with Gorgonia Rugosa .....






then let a beautiful sea hare




and also, yes, but also a hairy crab .... okay well I know Alex a little blurry I know!



We observe the perfect set-up Vic? But that blue stripe on the back what is ??




and, finally, the good that Adrian made a diving culture, moreover, a kiosk that can not be interested in the magazines ... ha ha ha


to you next post!

Greetings with bubbles

Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment