Sunday, February 27, 2011

O.g. Mudbone Dvd List

Dry Carega or Gonzati Portofino February 27, 2011 Big fish eat small fish

Well today we are looking for visibility, but in the depths .... of course nothing to do even in dry Gonzati Portofino we were lucky PEAT PEAT AND PEAT hope the summer will come soon.
Departure at 7:30 from the usual Pastry Serena and then stowed well well my machine 4 and 3 complete equipment bibo a decompressive non'รจ a car and a truck

then the event of the day today and I was awarded a patent by Lorenzo Sub Divers Platinum 1000 which certifies the completion of 1000 dives Wowww

And then the whole story


refer back after many a dive with my friend here is the tablet Team

course Marcone strong strong was ready to drifting with the scooters

Let's start with the boat to the dive site Maa to escape what you think ... Tullio?

and then a beautiful tapir to me that after almost a year, the tablet is and I noticed that the handles of the camera shot down


Here Marcello that he left at 5am from Milan and close to Varese to take a dip ... and most of us crazy
As you can see the visibility and poor but there is vo

Provo but to take the dark color does not allow to leave



Before boarding the Marecone ad'una Murenina take a picture and a beautiful octopus dens and viaa
and time of reaching an altitude of approximately 21 meters gas exchange have changed and we suck quite a Gas Nitrox 50%


Notice how beautiful they are all in Spatial Mhaa because I've never photographed anyone I do not have to change my mind and no giustoooooo Marcone me the portrait has only delayed sending me photos


Here I am under


Below Marcone

The tablet

Here Tullio

And now my photos Narcosis surface under water because I do not shit No

Here the whole crew of the day
To see all the photos of the day those selected click on the link below

0 comments:

Post a Comment