Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Slideshows For Wedding Showers

Calafuria February 25, 2011 February 22, 2011

Calafuria ciliated SX 0 Sara Visibility was crappy Macumba of Vik ....... that deserves the first tapir-2011

Have you ever tried to put a bibo 10 + 10 in a bag without even the BACK hi hi hi Vik said Archimedes could solve this problem then? and remained dry



below the map dell'imersione Made by Alex and Adriano Bravo and Adri Nice Return


What to say when the consulate Vik and I decided to go into the depths of Calafuria Adri, I must say that so little visibility I do not remember see Unicell under way and stuff but was not seen in a yard


After taking the course for ciliated and after sailing in the white begin to see the wall



And I must say that a little color to white dopio 12 minutes and I do not regret anything



Shortly after that I see Adri sfanala and say "I have that there is" fuck un'Alicia Mirabilis high as I




Ripercndiamo the wall and lead us to higher altitudes to download the deco



while returning a nice Alicia on the edge of a network and a moray eel peeping and then a lobster out of focus even if I put



Then a nice picture

And Pizza without Adri, who was returning to Florence, which tell the Prox Maybe with the backrest Vik I recommend ;
To your dive data, click on the link below
The Logbook of Alex: January 22, 2011 Calafuria ciliated left



0 comments:

Post a Comment