Monday, January 31, 2011

Disneyland's Braceles

Calafuria ciliated left the last of January 30, 2011 January 28, 2011 January

What about the BIG We closed the month of January with a 10 little grebe and praise to Calafuria

Program was that I had to leave and I Tullio, then to his personal commitments he was unable to free himself, in the meantime the Vik tells me that and I can not come?
how do Nooooooo
have to stay at home but my mobile 1 2 3 driiiiin Riiiiiiing and "Come on then," says Ooooo I guess what I said, ready to go away from it me do I make a 29% Nitrox and destination Calafuria.
For 'expect a good wind from the land that helped us to swim towards the X point and people looked at us as if we were extraterrestrials .
But now I think it was worth it then ... there are people who go to bars and going crazy underwater noo

left for our kicking go down even if the wind moves us a little about the font and we arrive after a few minutes a shadow in the peat us curious The closer we go and surprise un'unicella sprouts giant check that stuff


ad'alzarci then begin to share and pass in the midst of the wonderfully colorful Canyon

For all other photos taken in this dive click on the highlighted link below

Hello and Next by Barbieroooo


0 comments:

Post a Comment