Monday, January 10, 2011

Fireplace Remote Doesn't Do Anything





all started December 31, 2010 just arrived at Sun Island (Maldives), the landscape looked like this ..... I am not bad right? The first impact was that I would say more attractive ....

the evening, of course, I took advantage of the evening dancing and roaring to greet 2010 with Maldivian and guests. They had created this writing that speaks for itself ... just read!


The next day I was already diving, and after renting some equipment I am in the water ....
- no comments, I think the photos speak for themselves this time ....

This I have to say .... we were not even arrived by boat on the dive site that we meet the mighty Whale Shark! Dunno, I do not know why but Alex says that I have more ass soul ... he had not seen him when he went to the Maldives .....

And then it's just a riot of colors and curious animals look a little ....




This race was unique elegance, but beware the sting though!!

He is always the most mysterious character, even if it is better to stay away, you never know ...........



The lobster is not red like ours but I assure you that in the same dish is good !!!!!!




I made a garden and planting of these beautiful !!!!!!!

Mhmmmm strange birds flying in the sky seems a Maldivian Manta .......... oops!

What a feeling they can only stand by ... the turtle is so sweet! Becca though, so always mind your fingers!


to report this as suffering .......


The second part of the post to follow soon ...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment