Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hiv From Brazilian Wax

Calafuria the only two BARBIERO AND VIK

CALAFURIA I VIK AND MUCH MUCH STUFF


Well well begin to say that the dive was planned for Tuesday evening we had be I, Vik, Tullio, the Isa, and Adriano ....... but we found I just insoles and Vik.
I the Vik calls me and says "Ale me and you what?" I "Well let's go to the Canyon" meeting at 20.00 and away to Livorno motorway, dress and begin to swim towards the Sea opened about 20 minutes of kick to reach a distance of about 400 meters from the coast, once on the point 123 and giuuuuu toward the abyss.
I think the kick is worth watching
or breast if you do not like it that there is also this

Hmmm Or has the Star or the stars Gorgon Gorgon was the festival

and then and then if you want to see all the photos of the event click on the link below

Then to go to celebrate the evening by friends who run the Portolano Pizzeria, where we made a laugh because Vick by the Archimedes and becomes a ghost hi hi SIII is true, the operator of the premises the evening was to see who was speaking mysteries ghost then at 23:30 and was closing at the same time feels portra but want to open the play of light and fatigue saw no victory because he pulled the door to close and open that Vittorio laughter from the Next
Hello Francesco Ps next time we come dressed in white Sheets HUUUUU
las Thank you for your kindness and for giving us something to eat too late

0 comments:

Post a Comment