Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Happened To Model Wanakee

Tuffettino Framura but I must say ......

What about Thursday because I could not go to Livorno with Vick and Adriano, we went Friday night with Tullio Framura if God wants me to come back and my new suit with the zipper and in the meantime Thank you for lending me his Tullio Pond in recent days.
Meeting as usual at 8:00 am 'o'Neall and departure direction Framura although I must say that this round Calafuria beat Framura 1 to 10, perhaps because it is too crowded and the stuff is getting scarce but not infanghiamola too my Framura made us do the same some shots

the first few shots we anemone crab spider dell'anemone

Pagura then this beautiful blue eyes tries but ....... nothing to do

chilly water and about 74 minutes to see all the photos of the evening click below

0 comments:

Post a Comment